At Kellner Financial, we offer active advisory portfolio management, assistance with indexed investments and mutual funds, as well as other forms of investment management and financial planning.
Whether you are investing or saving simply to budget for life, or for retirement, college, or are preparing for marriage, dealing with divorce, buying or selling a house, planning to have or adopt children, looking to make a career change or to retire, have experienced family loss or obtained a recent inheritance, or are starting to think about legacy planning… the best way to deal with both planned and unexpected life-related events is through carefully thought out planning, based on sound financial advice.
I use a comprehensive planning approach to help my clients pursue their financial goals. No two people’s financial plans are ever the same. I start with an initial consultation for you to learn more about Kellner Financial and LPL. This is also an opportunity for us to get to know one another better, and to define your goals.
I listen to what your needs are and design a plan to help you meet them. I will take the time to learn your thoughts, ideas, and aspirations to build sound investment and savings strategies.
From there, I begin the discovery stage and gather all necessary financial documentation, and a carefully thought-out financial strategy is built, utilizing an award-winning financial tracking tool, Wealth Vision.
After agreement on the strategy, the implementation of the plan is put into place., and on-going service and reviews are carried out for the duration of the plan to ensure that it is meeting your objectives.
INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
I provide Investment Advisory services based upon your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals.
These services include advisory based (Strategic Asset Management) wrap accounts, utilizing ETFs, mutual funds, stocks, and bonds to build a personalized portfolio, customized to your needs.
I utilize Guided Wealth Portfolios, a digital advisor platform that combines my advice with an online investment portal, giving you an easily-accessible way to view and track your accounts, while maintaining our advisor/client relationship.
I also offer Brokerage Account Services for those clients looking for primarily transactional-based trading, or a place to hold certain assets that might not be suitable for an advisory based platform.
Other investments include:
- Exchange funds
- Managed futures
- Real estate (non-traded real estate investment trusts)
- Variable and Fixed
- Fixed Indexed
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity
- Cash, Banking and Lending Solutions
- ETF’s and ETN’s
- Fixed Income
- Mutual Funds
- Alternative Investments
- Unit Investment Trusts
Do you have a plan for your own, your children or your grandchildren’s future education? Starting to save now is the most important thing you can do, and learning how to do so effectively is how we can help optimize your saving plan.
Our services include:
- Future projection of educational costs
- Finding the appropriate state college savings 529 plans and the tax savings associated
- Advisement of the proper use of UTMA or UGMA accounts
- Proper withdrawal strategies from such accounts
At Kellner Financial, as an LPL Insurance Associate, I offer client solutions and unrivaled service from carriers that clients know, trust, and respect. I can help find you the best solution for your needs.
Having the proper protection planning in place puts my clients in a better place to maximize and protect their assets for their lifetimes and their heirs.
- Life Insurance
- Term Life
- Universal and Variable Universal Life
- Whole Life
- Long Term Care Hybrid Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Longevity Income Insurance
And other coverages to secure you and your loved one’s financial future.
There will come a day when you either no longer wish to, or will be unable to continue working to earn income. I can help you build a sound retirement plan to best prepare for that day,
Proper retirement planning includes:
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Employer Sponsored plans such as 401ks, 403bs, and 457s
- Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA), Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA
- Plan comparison guidance
- Contribution limits and guidelines
- Proper Rollover Strategies
- Retirement Account distribution
- IRA Distribution Exceptions
- Required Minimum Distribution Service
- Taxation of Qualified Plan Distributions
- Social Security Income Rules and Optimization of benefit
- Evaluation of corporate, federal, state or government pension plans
- Beneficiary and Legacy options
After you are done using your money and assets to live, how do you want them left behind to your beneficiaries and heirs? Do you have an estate plan that protects your legacy and loved ones? I can help you properly manage and control the distribution of your wealth by planning how your estate is to be handled in perpetuity, This includes continuity of assets, declarations and documentation to be passed onto your heirs.